Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here is Shelly, So blissfully unaware that in a matter of minutes she will be in terrible pain trying to achieve the perfect smile.
Here she is beginning her journey to the straightest teeth money could ever buy. Such a lovely smile, and just an hour She texted me to pick her up from school because she needed to take about 4 ibuprophen. Beauty is pain.
Jake is on the high school Track team as a high jumper and a pole voulter. This is over 5 and most did not make the jump but he did. All those years of jumping on the bed paid off.
This is what happens when you leave your 5 year old to watch "The Wiggles" while your steal away to have a well deserved 4 min shower. It is almost like he is punishing me for craving cleanlyness. Anyone have any Sugar I can borrow. I seem to be out at the moment.

5 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

So much to take in. The pain we go through for beauty (except if you are born late in the family and then you don't get braces at all :(.

I had no idea that Jake was doing high jump and pole vaulting. That is awsome. You will have to get some video on your camera and post it.

The last time I took a worry free long shower was like umm....exactly 5 years ago. The last time Adam took a worry free long shower was like umm...this morning.

The SMITH's said...

Seems like yesterday when the boyz would come down to hang out with the Ragles. Cooper and Jake can't be that old! Wow how time flies. found you through Linz. tell Randy I said hello.
Natalie Smith(ragle)

P.S. I'd forgotten how much I love your sense of humor.

Molly Jolley said...

I cant believe your pantry well maybe he will be a great chef some day and make millions and then you will look back at this picture and just smile. Sugar is the worst to clean up so much for the shower cause after cleaning that i bet you needed another one. oh the joys of motherhood

Les and Cheryl said...

Shelly will look beautiful, but I already thought she is beautiful and didn't know she needed braces.

Good Job Jake! I didn't know he was doing that. Keep us posted on how he does.

Good Job Chris. John actually did that once with a kitchen cupboard.I can't remember how many times I had to scrub the floor. So, it's not just Chris that has destructive ideas. and John likes to bake cookies. Maybe Chris has found his calling. Yeah, too bad about your showers.

Lindsay Klinger said...

Do you want to borrow Brody and Jada. They would have that cleaned up in no time =)