Sunday, April 6, 2008

Never assume that quiet means " mom I am being good!" I was watching a movie and was really enjoying the fact that I had some "Me Time" and I started to realize that it had been some time sinse I had seen or heard Christopher which could mean he is half way to Canada so it is always worth going with your instinct on these things. I heard laughing and followed it to my bathroom. I noticed the laughing was coming from my shower area and the door was closed. Never a good sign. I opened the door to find this. Christopher just gave me a look as if to say " well you should have been watching me. @#$# he is right......
We were in Idaho visiting my Mom and Dad and Grandma for spring break. We were visiting Walmart, very exciting, and tucker was tired of looking at picnic wear. He ventured off aparently to find a friend, and dang if he didn't. I am so proud he has such good friendshiping skills.

4 comments:

Lindsay Klinger said...

The picture of Chris is too funny! You have to admit it does look fun.

Les and Cheryl said...

I love that picture of Chris, it shows he has skills and has the quality of sticking to one thing for awhile. I bet it took awhile cleaning up.

Sweet Tucker was so patient hanging out with women and babies all day. I'm glad all of you came to visit. It just made the transition with and for grandma Udy easier.

Molly Jolley said...

i love that picture of chris that is to funny.

Stacey Bishop said...

Hey, can you seriously watch your kids a little better? :)